The Education Center
Bldg 636 B. Rifle Range Road, Presidio of Monterey, 93944
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 9am - 5pm. Closed daily 1pm -2pm.
Phone: (831) 242-5325
Fax: (831) 242-6817
Professional Counseling Services
Guidance counselors are available to assist military personnel and adult family members with achieving educational and occupational goals. Meeting with a counselor is key to becoming acquainted with programs and services that support your needs. Counseling is available on a walk-in or an appointment basis.
- GoArmyEd - www.goarmyed.com
- VA Education Benefits - www.gibill.va.gov
- Post 9/11 GI Bill Transfer - www.dmdc.osd.mil/milconnect
- Kuder Journey - www.dantes.kuder.com
- Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) - www.soc.aascu.org/
- Joint Services Transcript (JST) - https://jst.doded.mil
- Army Credentialing Opportunities On-Line (COOL) - https://www.cool.army.mil
- Peterson's Test Preparation- www.petersons.com/dod
- DLIFLC AA Degree Office - www.dliflc.edu