Armed Forces Disciplinary Control Board
Presidio of Monterey
Off-limits Areas and Establishments
The garrison commander, after consulting with the Armed Forces Disciplinary Control Board, has identified establishments and areas which do not help maintain good order and discipline, and the appropriate level of health, morale, safety, morals, and welfare for Armed Forces personnel.
Therefore, the below establishments are declared "off-limits."
Off-limits means that military personnel are prohibited from conducting business with, and entering the premises of the off-limits establishments, shown below. Violations are punishable under Article 92 of the UCMJ. At many locales, military law enforcement has been instructed to coordinate with civilian authorities, in order to return military personnel, detained at off-limits establishments, to military control.
Off-limits areas near the Presidio of Monterey, Monterey, CA:
- Mary Jane's Novelties, 744 Lighthouse Drive, Monterey, CA 93940
- Norcal Smoke Shop, 765 Lighthouse Drive, Monterey, Ca 93940
- Twisted Roots, 492 Alvarado Street, Monterey, CA 93940
- Twisted Roots, 265 Reservation Road, Marina, CA 93933
- My Care Giver, 554 Lighthouse A venue, Monterey, CA 93940
- Santa Cruz Patient Collective, 115 Limekiln Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- MediLeafCollective, 1321-B First Street, Gilroy, CA 95020
- WAMM: WolMen's Alliance for Medical Marijuana. 309 Cedar St. #39, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Indian Summer, 220 Olivier Street, Monterey, CA 93940
- All unlicensed tattoo parlors